Friday, July 27, 2007

Respite in New Hampshire

I returned to New Hampshire and I picked up my brother in Connecticut on the drive home. We had a nice dinner and good conversation during our return and he even drove for a while, a welcome relief.

Before I left, I visited Lilly and Annabelle and their eyes both lit up with delight when I read some of the stories that I wrote in my blog. Lilly modified the story about the kids in front of her house, 'They were DISGUSTING! Awful!' But she was thrilled that her words made the Internet and once again, I couldn't help but have my eyes well up with happiness while I visited her house.

This weekend seems like a down weekend so I may return to Brooklyn on Sunday morning. It's a big week at ArtToFrames.com as I plan to help their lead developer with QA and Usability testing. I started scouting for jobs here in NH and MA, also.

It's fun to be live like the wind on my two-point rail.

1 comment:

p.a.henderson55@gmail.com said...

Tim, I just caught up on your blog. I just realized that I have chosen the same site where you blog. It has been great to follow your summer and not loose track of you. It's all great and I'm glad you decided to do it. I like your layout. I'm going to check mine and maybe fix it up better. Keep up the blogging. I'm enjoying it.

Pat